Numerous people have taken their Zentangle Art beyond pen and paper to thread and fabric. A lot of artists expand their current art medium to a new and different medium. This is what some Zentangle artists have done by putting the Zentangle pattern on fabric and quilting the lines with thread.
Quilted Zentangle Work:
- Pat Ferguson's quilt squares shown at Zentangle.
- Pat Ferguson's award winning quilt at Zentangle.
- Jane Monk's long-arm quilted squares at Zentangle.
- Jane Monk's published book Tangle Stitches on Zentangles and stitching at Jane Monk's Studio.
- Elaine Huffman translation of her tangle to a quilt on her blog Sew Tangled.
- Pat Ferguson's Zendala wall quilts at Zentangle.
- Elizabeth Olivas's quilting at Zentangle.
- Zany Quilter's quilt on her blog
- Carole Ohl 's needlepoint shown at Zentangle.